FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, February 29, 2016

(1 of 9) Growing Tomatoes & Peppers: When to Seed Start, Starting Mix, Light, Watering & Feeding

(1 of 9) Growing Tomatoes & Peppers: When to Seed Start, 
Starting Mix, Light, Watering & Feeding 

Please Visit The Rusted Garden Vegetable Seed and Garden Shop

This is a 9 part series that takes you from seed starting to picking tomatoes and peppers. The 1st video shows you how to seed start your tomatoes and peppers indoors. I show you how to prepare the starting mix, how to prevent fungus and insects, when to fertilize, how and when to water and a bit about lighting. And I tell you when to start them.



This is a series you can follow to grow your own tomatoes and peppers. Makes sure you have annotations on as I add information in text boxes. The 9 videos will be produced over the 2016 season.






Good Luck with Your Garden,
Gary (The Rusted Garden)

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My FB VIDEO Page - :The Rusted Garden FB Videos

Join My FB DISCUSSION Group - :The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest