FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Dog Lucky Loves to Eat Peas Off the Vine

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest
Follow The Rusted Garden on Twitter
Twitter will be used for Q and A, Reminders and Gardening Tips

This my dog Lucky. She loves to eat everything in the garden. Peas are her favorite. Maybe she can help inspire a kid you might know to try peas. If a cute little dog will eat them maybe the child will give them a try. She actually begs to go outside when she sees us eating them off the vines. She will claw at the sliding glass door until we let her out.  A bit loud but she is a dog.


 

2 comments:

  1. After seeing this I went and picked some of my peas and me and my dog Daisy snacked on them. She loved them. At first when I gave her a pod she spit it out but when I broke one open and gave her the peas she was hooked. I guess I'll be planting a big fall crop of them this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that she knows... she is going over to the peas that are growing on the fence.

      Delete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest